[Kde-accessibility] Re: Change in kicker behavior: Bug or feature

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 21 19:41:24 CEST 2004

On October 21, 2004 7:27, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 13:48, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > This topic is addressed in the GNOME Panel Keyboard Navigation Proposal
> > (which isn't really a "draft" anymore, since it has mostly been
> > implemented for a long time now):
> >
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keynav/panelnav.html
>
> Hrmm, I really do need to update all those keynav pages sometime :/  A
> more up-to-date description is found in the GNOME accessibility guide:
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keynav/panelnav.html
>
> To summarise:

awesome... looks like the thinking has already been done by those with
accessability experience/expertise. this is exactly what i was hoping for ;)

> As Bill says, if this is blatantly unworkable in KDE, we should try and
> figure out something else that will work for all of us.

i think this should work just fine. if i encounter any showstoppers i'll let
you know, but for now this will be what we will attempt to implement.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric