[Kde-accessibility] Research Project Ideas Help

David Weinkauf d.weinkauf at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 12 22:47:28 CEST 2004

Dear Kde-accessibility,

I am applying for a DAAD scholarship to do some research at a German
University. I am currently involved in accessibility at the University of
Toronto and would like to concentrate my DAAD research in KDE Accessibility. I
am a programmer and have wanted, for some time now, to involve myself in KDE
Accessibility, but have never found the time. Hopefully, this DAAD scholarship
will provide me with this opportunity. I'm wondering if you could inform me as
to what areas of KDE Accessibility require work / research in hopes that I may
potentially use this as a basis for my proposal. Any thoughts and / or
suggestions are very much appreciated.

MfG,

David