[Kde-accessibility] Monochrome Icons

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Mon Nov 29 10:11:02 CET 2004

El Domingo 28 Noviembre 2004 20:51, Danny Allen escribió:
> Hi Everyone,
> I am creating a monochrome version of my Flat iconset for accessibility
> purposes - following on from my preview that I recently posted to the
> kde-accessibility list, I have produced a working preview release of the
> set:
>
> http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=18317
>
> I used a script to modify the colours of my original set, then modified
> many of them by hand, to get the correct look - however, many still need
> human attention/reworking, including the whole "actions" section.
>
> Anyway, tell me what you think (I understand a lot of work needs to be
> done, but I think it shows promise :)

Hi Danny, I think this looks even better than the original gray theme.
I have posted a comment on the forum about what I'd like to change, but
personally I find some variations of this theme should be included in KDE.

Ciao,
Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                            - Enoch Root