[Kde-accessibility] [Announce] Revisions to KDE Text-to-Speech System (KTTS)

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 17:33:41 CET 2004

A quick note for those installing this revision overtop older versions.  You
*must* run the clean_obsolete.sh script in kdenonbeta/kttsd.  Otherwise, when
you try to configure Talkers, the program will use the old libraries and you
will have trouble.

You can also avoid this problem by doing a "make uninstall" prior to "cvs
update".

(I need to learn about .upd files, but my perl skills are non-existent. :/)

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer