[Kde-accessibility] Dependency between kdeaccessibility and kdemultimedia?

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 19:28:01 CET 2004

It is also dependent upon libmad.  I would suggest making the FX plugin build
optionally.

KTTSD has a dependency on gstreamer, which we put into a separate package
(kttsd-gstreamer).  Maybe we should combine this with ksayit FX plugin and
distribute kdeaccessibility-extras?

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer