[Kde-accessibility] kttsd status

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 1 11:10:17 CEST 2004

Philippe Fremy wrote:

>It looks there are more and more work done at different levels of
>accessiblity on various desktops. Instead of crossposting a lot, I suggest
>to create a list dedicated to accessbility on freedesktop.org . It is
>exactly the kind of project that freedesktop welcomes.
>
>This could also be an opportunity to make some publicity and reach new
>contributors...
>
>Just my 2 cents.
>
>	Philippe

There is, I believe, still a mailing list called "fdawg" (Free Desktop
Accessibility Working Group), hosted by speechinfo.org
(fdawg at speechinfo.org).  It's now hosted by Jason White, but there
hasn't been much traffic on it of late.

I wonder if this existing list would be a good place to have these
discussions?

- Bill