[Kde-accessibility] Re: Questions regarding AT-SPI and ATK

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 8 10:43:10 CEST 2003

Hi Olaf.

Okay I have seen Bill's reply to this, but I can give you gok's attended
events quickly:

Here is a list of strings specifying the events GOK currently need's
(soon to expand):
"focus:"
"object:state-changed:defunct"
"keyboard:modifiers"
"window:activate"
"window:deactivate"
"window:destroy"
(Look for the description of SPI_registerGlobalEventListener in the
documentation)

Also, gok has an AccessibleDeviceListener which listens for:
SPI_BUTTON_PRESSED and SPI_BUTTON_RELEASED.

Good luck Olaf, and don't hesitate to send more questions.

David