[Kde-accessibility] Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Free Standards Group Accessibility Workgroup

marco skambraks marco at suse.de
Wed Oct 8 10:56:33 CEST 2003

hi Martin,
hi Gunnar,
On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Martin Konold wrote:

> Am Tuesday 07 October 2003 05:06 pm schrieb Gunnar Schmi Dt:
>
> Hi Gunnar,
>

> I dont like this very negative statement about Linux in a press release.
me to!
> Actually it is also missleading. E.g. (SuSE) Linux has since a long time the
> capability to be installed with a Braille device. Also the GUIs of Linux have
> already since a long time features which help the disabled. Of course there
> is very much room for improvement!

I think the accessibility work of KDE is another step
to make linux more atactive for handicapped people

just say/write:
that the kde-accessibility-team knows the problem and they are
working on a solution
with kde-accessibility handicapped people will get the chance/possibility
to use the GUI

a handicap should not be a handicap under KDe :-)

best regards

marco
> Regards,
> -- martin
>
> Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
> e r f r a k o n
> Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker
> Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
> fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
> email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de

** Life is hard and then you die **