[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: Free Standards Group Accessibility Workgroup

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Tue Oct 7 18:06:52 CEST 2003

Hello,

I sent the following mail to the kde-accessibility, kde-core-devel and
kde-devel lists as I thought that this concerns both people connected to the
KDE Accessibility Project and other developers interested in KDE.

As the only reply Philippe Fremy suggested that I forward the mail to the
kde-promo list, so I hope that this list is more appropriate for my mail. (I
did not know that this list existed, otherwise I would have sent a CC to this
list.)

Gunnar Schmi Dt

P.S.
Is there a policy for writing statements "from KDE" (as the one I intend to
produce)? Or is it just that one developer (or a number of developers) simply
write their names below such a statement?