[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: Accessibility topic

Philippe Fremy pfremy at kde.org
Mon May 26 14:56:03 CEST 2003

	Hi,

Forwarding to the accessibility list of KDE.

	Philippe Fremy

Subject: Accessibility topic
Date: Monday 26 May 2003 11:57
From: Ludovic Pénet <lpenet at nerim.net>
To: david.bolter at utoronto.ca, peter.korn at sun.com, pfremy at kde.org

Hello.

Following discussions you migh have had with Frédéric Couchet during the
"Trophée du Libre", I would like to propose you to extend the "Free
software for the blind and visually impaired" topic to a broader
accessibility topic. To do so, we would need someone to co-chair with
Tomas Cerha, who currently chair the "blind" topic.

Chairing a topic means inviting people to present what exists in this
topic as free software, and only as free software. To do that, we have a
budget to invite people.

Is one of you ready to do so?

Best regards,

Ludovic