[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: LSM

Philippe Fremy pfremy at kde.org
Mon May 26 14:30:15 CEST 2003

	Hi Tomas,

I am forwarding to the kde-accessiblity mailing list. You can contact them
directly, they are the one in charge.

	regards,

	Philippe

Subject: LSM
Date: Monday 26 May 2003 13:20
From: Tomas Cerha <cerha at brailcom.org>
To: pfremy at kde.org

Hello,

I am chairing the Accessibility topic at Libre Software Meeting
(http://www.libresoftwaremeeting.org) and I would like to invite you to
 have a presentation (or what you think would be appropriate) of KDE
 Accessibility if you are interested.

Up to now, we have some people from Speech Daemon project, Kirk Reiser from
Speakup, we will discuss the problems of Emacs and Emacspeak and there
should be a presentation of GNU Alexandria by David Sugar.  I also
 contacted Peter Korn from Gnopernicus project.

The conference is held in Metz, France, 9.- 12. July.

I believe your contribution would be an asset for the topic.  I am looking
forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Tomas Cerha.