[Kde-accessibility] KDE Accessibility Release

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:31:28 -0500

OOPs.. looks like the first RC was already released! Shouldn't the release be
announced on this list?

Sarang

On Saturday 15 March 2003 01:09 am, Sarang Lakare wrote:
> All bugs in KMag are now fixed. All warnings are also fixed. Everything
> looks good to go for the RC release :)
>
> Sarang
>
> On Tuesday 25 February 2003 01:52 pm, Gunnar Schmi Dt wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > As the time for our first release gets closer, I thought to have a look
> > at the current state of the three applications.
> >
> > A look into bugs.kde.org shows two open bugs for kmag (both should be
> > fixed for the release):
> > 55167 Magnification does not follow mouse to the screen edges
> > 54755 selection window remains after closing kmag
> >
> > Additional there are warnings produced during the compilation of kmag and
> > kmousetool. I suggest to eliminate these warnings for the release.
> >
> > As there have been added some additional i18n strings to our module, I
> > have extended the time for the translators until Friday, March 7. On the
> > weekend after that day I will produce the tarball for the release
> > candidate (which should be free of known bugs). If no bugs are detected
> > in the release candidate we can announce the release one week later.
> >
> > Gunnar Schmi Dt

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!