[Kde-accessibility] KDE Accessibility Release

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:09:10 -0500

All bugs in KMag are now fixed. All warnings are also fixed. Everything looks
good to go for the RC release :)

Sarang

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 01:52 pm, Gunnar Schmi Dt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As the time for our first release gets closer, I thought to have a look at
> the current state of the three applications.
>
> A look into bugs.kde.org shows two open bugs for kmag (both should be fixed
> for the release):
> 55167 Magnification does not follow mouse to the screen edges
> 54755 selection window remains after closing kmag
>
> Additional there are warnings produced during the compilation of kmag and
> kmousetool. I suggest to eliminate these warnings for the release.
>
> As there have been added some additional i18n strings to our module, I have
> extended the time for the translators until Friday, March 7. On the weekend
> after that day I will produce the tarball for the release candidate (which
> should be free of known bugs). If no bugs are detected in the release
> candidate we can announce the release one week later.
>
> Gunnar Schmi Dt

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!