[Kde-accessibility] compile kttsd - EST_THash.h problem

Paul Hunks pnhunks at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:08:11 CEST 2003

Hi....

First....thanks to Pupeno; who answered my first question...and referred me
to this list.

KTTSD configures fine....but fails early in the compile when it reaches for
EST_THash.h .

The error message reads in part: EST_THash .h:292: type/value mismatch at
argument 2 in template parameter list for `template<class Container, class
IPointer,class Entry>class EST_TStructIterator'

and:

........expected a type, got `EST_THash<EST_String, V>::IPointer'  .

Can anyone tell me what's needed to resolve the problem.

Using Festival 1.4.3 and Speech_tools 1.2.3 on Mandrake 9.1 with KDE 3.1.0.

I also made the suggested alterations to EST_string_config.h included in the
README in ...../kttsd/plugins/festival .

I'm no  programmer....just a volunteer for a community group looking for an
open source solution to
their disability issues.
At the moment..with this compilation problem...I'm way over my head.

TIA......

paul