[Kde-accessibility] Re: [Ankur-core] bn keyboard layout?

\"shaheed r. haque\" srhaque at iee.org
Wed Jul 16 09:28:54 CEST 2003

Slightly off-topic, but did anyone else notice the Klavatura prototype virtual
keyboard created for KDE:

http://mail.rochester.edu/~mo002j/klavi5.png

mentioned at http://dot.kde.org/1057985977/? It occurred to me that this might
form the basis of an extensible family of language-specific keyboards. I also
looked at the X keyboard definition files, and it might be possible to parse
one of those to produce a realistic looking emulation of any standard keyboard.
I don't have time to do all this myself, but I'd help if someone else took the
lead...

Shaheed