[Kde-accessibility] Makefiles in kdeaccessibility

Jeff Roush jeff@mousetool.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:33:10 -0800

On Thursday 23 January 2003 12:21 pm, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> There also is a mistake in kdeaccessibility/doc/kmousetool/Makefile.am
> which installs the kmousetool doc additionally in the wrong place
> $KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/kmousetool. I am about to clean up the Makefiles
> in kdeaccessibility/doc/*, could the authors of the three programs please
> have a look at the Makefiles of the applications themselves?

Thanks for catching and taking care of that.  I use Debian, and I think I set
that directory to account for Debian's nonstandard documentation directories
when I originally set up the project, but then forgot to reset it for the
release.

I've cleaned the KDevelop comments out of KMouseTool's makefiles.

Jeff