[Kde-accessibility] KMag into CVS

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:29:53 -0500

Hello,

KMagnifier is now in cvs at kdeaccessibility/kmag. The code itself compiles on
KDE2.x and KDE3.x, but I have not checked if the Makefile's etc. are properly
setup. I am unable to access kde cvs from my lab due to firewall I guess, so
I can only check this tonight.

I also have a question wrt the positioning of the code in the directory.
KMag's code is directly under the kdeaccessibility/kmag directory. Whereas,
KMouseTool's code is under kdeaccessibility/kmousetool/kmousetool. Maybe we
should move all the kmousetool code to kdeaccessibility/kmousetool to be
consistant with the rest. Even KMouth's code is properly situatued at
kdeaccessibility/kmouth.

Sarang

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!