[Kde-accessibility] Re: New module: kdeaccessibility

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:20:44 -0500

> As Pupeno and Gunnar agreed to maintain it, we can now fill it with
> content. And Sarang needs a CVS account for importing kmag into
> kdeaccessibility.

I got CVS account just now. I will put KMag into kdeaccessibility module as
soon as I get green light from the maintainers. I am familier with CVS,
automake etc.. so I can manage the automake files too.

> Will the kdeaccessibility module be released as a kdeaccessibility package
> for KDE 3.2? The best strategy is probably to move apps into
> kdeaccessibility as soon as possible and to discuss whether to release
> them with KDE 3.2 once people see what is there.

I think this is a good idea. Infact, if we can release this module for KDE
3.0.x & 3.1.x too, then that will be even better. I wrote KMag such that it
still works with KDE 2.2!

Regards,
Sarang

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!