[Kde-accessibility] Additional i18n strings

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:23:51 +0100

Hello,

The KDE Accessibility Project is currently moving towards their first rel=
ease.=20
Although we currently are in an i18n-string freeze for the translation we=
 now=20
have some additional i18n strings (as a result from the fix of bug 54756)=
=2E

As there is not much time to translate these additional strings if we sti=
ck to=20
the the current schedule (the deadline for translation would already be t=
his=20
friday), I suggest that we delay the release by one week (so the translat=
ion=20
should be done until Friday, March 7).

Gunnar Schmi Dt

P.S.
Please CC the kde-accessibility mailing list as I assume that the people =
on=20
that list are intrested in the topic of this mail, too.