[Kde-accessibility] KDE Accessibility Release

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:52:13 +0100

Hello,

As the time for our first release gets closer, I thought to have a look a=
t the=20
current state of the three applications.

A look into bugs.kde.org shows two open bugs for kmag (both should be fix=
ed=20
for the release):
55167 Magnification does not follow mouse to the screen edges
54755 selection window remains after closing kmag

Additional there are warnings produced during the compilation of kmag and=
=20
kmousetool. I suggest to eliminate these warnings for the release.

As there have been added some additional i18n strings to our module, I ha=
ve=20
extended the time for the translators until Friday, March 7. On the weeke=
nd=20
after that day I will produce the tarball for the release candidate (whic=
h=20
should be free of known bugs). If no bugs are detected in the release=20
candidate we can announce the release one week later.

Gunnar Schmi Dt

kmag warnings:
kmagzoomview.cpp: In member function `virtual void=20
   KMagZoomView::paintEvent(QPaintEvent*)':
kmagzoomview.cpp:149: warning: unused parameter `QPaintEvent*e'
kmagzoomview.cpp: In member function `void KMagZoomView::fitToWindow()':
kmagzoomview.cpp:670: warning: initialization to `unsigned int' from `flo=
at'
kmagzoomview.cpp:670: warning: argument to `unsigned int' from `float'
kmagzoomview.cpp:671: warning: initialization to `unsigned int' from `flo=
at'
kmagzoomview.cpp:671: warning: argument to `unsigned int' from `float'
main.cpp:31: warning: `const char*description' defined but not used

kmousetool warnings:
kmousetool.cpp: In member function `virtual void=20
   KMouseTool::timerEvent(QTimerEvent*)':
kmousetool.cpp:130: warning: unused parameter `QTimerEvent*e'
kmousetool.cpp: In constructor `KMouseTool::KMouseTool(QWidget*, const=20
char*)':
kmousetool.cpp:325: warning: passing `double' for argument 2 of `
   QSize::QSize(int, int)'
kmousetool.cpp:369: warning: assignment to `int' from `double'
kmousetool.cpp:369: warning: argument to `int' from `double'