[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: KDE Meeting

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Apr 29 23:51:28 CEST 2003

----------  Forwarded Mail:  ----------

Subject: KDE Meeting
Date: Dienstag, 29. April 2003 11:52:11
From: "Saqib Shaikh" <me at saqibshaikh.com>
To: "Olaf Jan Schmidt" <ojschmidt at kde.org>

Hi

I've never spoken up on this list before, but have been monitoring for
 some time.

I was just wondering - would it be worth someone giving a presentation on
Accessibility, and talking to the audience, who are bound to include core
developers, about why accessibility is so important, and what cooperation
the a11y team need?

I'd love to be there myself, but unfortunately, as a student, affording a
flight from England to the Chec Republic as well as accommodation is a
 bit much :-(.  But well done to all of you on the work so far, and good
 luck for the future.  One day I may join in some development work too,
 but right now I have my hands full with university and other projects.

Saqib Shaikh
Email me at saqibshaikh.com
Web site www.saqibshaikh.com