[Kde-accessibility] Meeting in Nove Hrady

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Tue Apr 29 16:18:18 CEST 2003

> As Olaf has said, I am the only develloper who lives in Europe (Well,
> maybe Pupeno will move to Germany in a few months). However, this does
> not hurt much as Pupeno and I are the two most active devellopers.

Does Pupeno plans to move in Europe before or after the Nove Hrady meeting ?

> > That could make the event an accessibility hacking event.
> >
> > What do you think ?
>
> Well, I think I will participate and give some talk about both the
> current state of our project and possible designs for an accessibility
> architecture. If there are other devellopers who want to join our
> project, we might see an accessibility hacking event

Try to do a presentation that could attract developers. It would be best if
the design is done at that time, so that interested developers can join and
help almost immediately.

You will have a lot of talented KDE developer there, this is a good
opportunity to involve people or to get help.

Could you send a mail to the nove hrady mailing list to tell them about your
presentation. I think many people will be interested by it.

	regards,

	Philippe

--
Free the mallocs!