[Kde-accessibility] LAC2 Update

JP S-C jpsc@users.sourceforge.net
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,
     A little update on LAC2:

The following people have submitted paper abstracts or
presentation requests:

Karl Dahlke: A Linux Kernel That Supports Adaptive
Modules, A Command-Line Internet Browser

Jennifer E Jobst, IBM: How to develop accessible Linux
software

Bill Haneman, Sun: Linux Accessibility
interoperability roundtable

Janina Sajka, AFB: Linux, Free-Software and Sec. 508
[?]

I will also probably make a presentation but the topic
depends on whether or not we have any last minute
submissions.

It is NOT too late to submit a paper or request to
make a presentation.  Please e-mail me if you are
interested.

At this point it looks as if LAC2 will be a half day
event.

Best,

--JP Schnapper-Casteras

=====