[Kde-accessibility] Re: UNIX Accessibility series at CSUN, March 21, 2002

Richard Smedley richard.smedley@futurenet.co.uk
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:06:57 +0000

Peter Korn wrote:

> Sun Microsystems, Inc. is hosting a series of sessions on UNIX Accessibility
> at the CSUN Conference on Technology and Persons with Disabilities at the Los
> Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel on March 21st.  This comprehensive series of
> six sessions will run all day Thursday March 21st in the Atlanta-Boston room,
> and is part of the general CSUN conference.
[snip]
> Included in this series will be demonstrations of open source assistive
> technologies for UNIX systems utilizing the GNOME Accessibility framework to
> be released later this year.  We will also provided a guided tour of the
> accessible GNOME desktop for UNIX systems, present the GNOME Accessibility
> architecture with information on how to make UNIX applications accessible,
> and of course take questions.

[snip]

Hi all,

Of those intending to go to this, is there anyone who would be
interested in writing
up a short report (and taking a couple of pics) for Linux Format magazine?

Cheers,

- Richard

PS apologies for cross-posting, but while I'm subscribed to all three of these
lists, I presume many aren't.

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss
of enthusiasm."
                                        Sir Winston Churchill