[Kde-accessibility] KMouth in KDE CVS?

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:25:01 +0100

Hello,

As the author of KMouth --- a program which enables persons who cannot sp=
eak=20
to let their computers speak --- I want to ask whether it is ok to put KM=
outh=20
into CVS.

I my original plan was to pulish version 1.0rc1 of KMouth in the first we=
ek of=20
January. If all goes well, the final version 1.0 would be ready about one=
=20
week later. If we decide to put KMouth into CVS, I will rename version 1.=
0rc1=20
into 1.0beta3 and produce a new version 1.0rc1 (with translations etc.) i=
n=20
early February.

KMouth would fit into a new module kde-a11y (or kdeaccessibility), if tha=
t=20
module gets created. Otherwise I would whish to put KMouth into extragear=
=2E

Happy new year,

Gunnar Schmi Dt

P.S.
Please CC your answers to the kde-accessibility mailing list as I assume =
that=20
the discussion is interresting for the people there, too. Also I am on th=
at=20
list and not on kde-core-devel ;-)