[Kbabel] Subversion 1.4 support for KBabel catalogmanager

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:37:07 CET 2006

On Samstag, 16. Dezember 2006 13:47, Stephan Johach wrote:
> > If patch gets more testing and no objections, I can take care of
> > committing it. Patch is against 3.5 branch of course.

Hi,

after a pain in the... neck day of getting my KDE test environment updated, I
tested the patch and got no problems here. I tested it with 1.4 and 1.1.4.
I updated, got the status(local and remote), diff, information, and finally
commited (a pity that kbabel cannot do msgsplit) little changes.
Everything worked fine.

cheers