[Kbabel] Subversion 1.4 support for KBabel catalogmanager

Hasso Tepper hasso at kde.org
Fri Dec 15 21:43:18 CET 2006

Attached patch implements subversion 1.4 support for catalogmanager. It's
only briefly tested in my laptop which only has 1.4, so I don't really
know whether older versions still work, but they should. It's quickly
hacked together during some hours and I don't have really time to polish
it, but I think that idea is correct (parsing "svn status -v --xml"
output) and any solution is better at the moment than no solution. If
someone wants to improve/fix/etc it, feel free.

Thanks goes to my coworker for kicking my ass ("It can do XML, man!!!")
and to the Sebastian Trueg for lovely app (k3b) and for OutputCollector
class I borrowed from it.

If patch gets more testing and no objections, I can take care of
committing it. Patch is against 3.5 branch of course.

with my best wishes,

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team