[Kbabel] Kbabel suggestions

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Nov 22 05:43:09 CET 2005

On Monday 21 November 2005 20:11, Robert Gomułka wrote:
> Hello,
> I am one of the polish KDE translators. I use only KBabel to handle my
> translations. It works well, however ...
> The most annoying thing in my version (1.10.2) is fact, that aspell/ispell
> dialog box (when checking spelling) always covers translated text. When I
> move it to another position, it goes back to the left part of the screen.
> And second problem - the same box should display context of the particular
> translation. However, it sometimes displays trash, sometimes is empty,
> sometimes random words.
> What can I do to eliminate those bugs?

At first glance, I can confirm both problems. (Not sure about the "random" of
the second problem, but indeed mostly there is no context.)

So please report the bugs (in two reports please) at KDE Bugs:
http://bugs.kde.org
(I do not think that they were already reported but you might double check.)

As for workarounds, sorry, I do not know any. (And I would be surprised if
somebody knows some workaround.)

> BTW, I use KDE 3.4.2.
> Regards,
> Robert