[Kbabel] (slightly) OT: Link list with open source / free software for translation/localisation

Martin Wunderlich martin_wu at gmx.net
Fri Nov 4 16:35:07 CET 2005

Dear all,

I've recently put together a list of open source/ free software tools,
projects, standards, etc. that are specifically related to translation and
localisation. The link list is available here:
www.martinwunderlich.com/foss-links.html

There's probably plenty more out there that should be mentioned. If you know
of any other relevant tools or projects, please let me know and I'll add it
to the list.

I hope you'll find the list useful and interesting.

All the best and have a great weekend!

Martin

PS: Sincere apologies in advance, if you receive this message more than
once.

Martin Wunderlich, M.A.
Freelance Translator EN<>DE

Tel/Mobile/Fax: +49-(0)700 TALK GLOBAL