[Kbabel] automatic translation doesn't update the msgid/msgstr list

Gregory Mokhin mok at kde.ru
Wed Jan 19 19:31:30 CET 2005

> I've found just one problem - spellcheck encoding was not correctly handled
> in the project configuration dialog. Another problem in dialog (clients vs.

After today's update and rebuild it works fine, thanks. The encoding is saved
correclty and respected.

> Hmm, this works OK for me. How can I reproduce this?

Open a new pot file. Run Tools - Rough Translation... If it finds more than
one match, only the first one is shown in the list. Screenshot is at
http://byak.sinp.msu.ru/kbabel/kbabel-20050119.png

I run KDE 3.3.2 and Qt 3.3.3, if it is important.

Gregory