[Kbabel] KBabel's documentation

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sat Dec 3 18:29:57 CET 2005

As the documentation freeze for KDE 3.5.x will probably be lifted in a way or
another, I want to ask now about potential volunteers help to fix it (or even
a volunteer for the global change) and about the most urgent points where the
documentation should be corrected.

For being a volunteer, you would need to know how to write DocBook files
(except perhaps if you create a new section, then you can send it as plain
text).

As for urgent points to fix, I would see the change that now settings are more
in the project configuration than in the global KBabel setting. A second
point would be to stress that the project wizard ask too few for a typical
use.

A needed extension would perhaps to describe what to set how to use KBabel
with a GNU project.

Have a nice day!