[Kbabel] Kbabel 1.3 PO compendium reading problem

I. Petrouchtchak iip at telus.net
Fri Mar 12 22:44:39 CET 2004

Hi,

So far I've been using (for KDE translation) KBabel 1.0.2 on SuSE 9.0
(KDE 3.1.4)
When I upgraded KDE to version 3.2.1, I got a problem with KBabel 1.3.
Whenever I try to load a PO Compendium file I get an error about kbabel
not being  able to read the file.  I know that PO Compendium file is
good, because it was used by the earlier version. Does anyone has any
idea what could be the problem?
I like the improvements in the v. 1.3, but this problem is a show
stopper for me.

Thanks,
Ivan