[Kbabel] Feature to add commands?

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky at kde.org
Thu May 29 09:43:16 CEST 2003

Hi Bernd!

In KBabel 1.2xx you can define your own entries for the "Tools -> Validate"
and "Tools -> Modify" menus. It allows to:
- validate current/all msgid/msgstr
- modify the current msgstr
- modify whole PO file

Unfortunatelly, you need to implement them in C++. It should not be that hard
to implement a generic wrapper for using scripts. For examples, see
kbabel/datatools directory.

But it seems you'd like to have the similar functionality for selected text
 or word under cursor - it is not possible ATM. What exactly do you need? Is
 the functionality as found in the Catalog manager sufficient?

Stanislav

Dňa Štvrtok 29 Máj 2003 04:16 Bernd Groh napísal: