[Kbabel] About rough translations

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 15:28:19 CEST 2003

Thanks anyway. I'll have a look at the source if I get around to it. ;-)

Cheers,
Bernd

Dr. Bernd R. Groh                     Email: bgroh at redhat.com
I18n/L10n Engineering                 Phone: +61 7 3872 4847
Red Hat Asia-Pacific                  Fax  : +61 7 3257 4800

"Everything we know is an illusion, nothing we know is real,
 nothing real we can know, illusion is what we call reality."

        Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer