[Kbabel] About rough translations

Bernd Groh bgroh at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 15:31:40 CEST 2003

Hi Stanislav!

>Hmm, I'm not sure if it is a right tool for consistency checking. Anyway, put
>a wishlist item on http://bugs.kde.org, please.

I believe it is. :-)
Or is there anything you wouldn't use KBabel for? ;-)

If I'd like to get a good overview of the source, where is the best
place to start (given the wish-list items I've got)?

Thanks,
Bernd

Dr. Bernd R. Groh                     Email: bgroh at redhat.com
I18n/L10n Engineering                 Phone: +61 7 3872 4847
Red Hat Asia-Pacific                  Fax  : +61 7 3257 4800

"Everything we know is an illusion, nothing we know is real,
 nothing real we can know, illusion is what we call reality."

        Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer