[Kbabel] Catalogue manager

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:50:40 +0200

You've got me on a role.

It would be great if as well as defining the PO and POT directories you
could define a list of directories and files that must be excluded.

This woul make it possible to define a --project that deals only with
KDE 3.1 branch GUI strings.  Ie exclude kdenonbeta, docs, koffice and
kdeextragear.

Allowing this on a files level would allow you to for instance exclude
ppdtranslations.

I would find this usefull because no matter how many times I tell
translators they will always end up working on work that they shouldn't
easier to hide it from them.

This could tie into marking.  Maybe something like hide marked files.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 / 7827 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
          Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'