[Kbabel] Translator comments

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:47:01 +0200

Just a query.

In kdelibs.po the two entries that have translator comments about RTL
settings both exibit the following problem - they do not end with \n

I think we look for these comments with "_:.*\n" )K a little bot more
complicated than that.  So some of my validation plugins pick these up
as errors because they cannot see the end of the comment.

So experts:
1) Are teh comments incorrect?, or
2) Should we detect "_: .*(\n|$)" ie check for comment that runs right
to the end.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 / 7827 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
          Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'