[Kbabel] CVS-related markings in Catalog Manager

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:26:09 +0200

Dwayne Bailey wrote:

>>> Files to be marked:
>>> [x] Locally Modified
>>> [ ] Locally Added
>>> [x] Files with Conflict
>>> [x] <whatever other markings could be useful?>
>

> I think I skipped this one thinking too difficult :) Silly me.
>
> Some of these are not CVS related - but I like your marking concept with
> checkboxes.
>
> - PO newer than POT
> - POT missing
> - CVS conflicts - definately

- Last translator - to select all PO files transalted by a certain
transaltors
- PO revision date eg so you can highlight old PO files.  Maybe to
review very old translations.
- Can you mark files that have changed on the branch.  Eg 1.2.1.1.  So
you could select any file updated in the branch

- Mmm would this be possible.  Merge a PO file back into the HEAD
branch?  Very usefull to ensure updated translations make it to HEAD.

Another wish.  The entries in the File and directory commands.  How hard
would it be to add.

@POFILES@ - so you can pass a list of PO files within the selected
directory instead of the directory itself.  Just makes scripts a little
easier.

@MARKED@ - Marked files in a directory.  Not sure if that is usefull.
Could be usefull if you could say select that a command only be used on
marked files.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 / 7827 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
          Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'