[Kbabel] Re: Data tool commits

Dwayne Bailey dwayne@obsidian.co.za
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:55:05 +0200

Marco Wegner wrote:

>Hi Dwayne,
>
>seems like there has gone something wrong when you did your last commits in
>the KBabel data tools. If I am not mistaken then some of the files in the
>'whitespace' directory should have gone to the 'length' directory.
>
>Could you please check this? Right now KBabel doesn't compile because of this.

Yip sorry,

Copied whitespace/ to length/ but forgot to remove the CVS directory on
my side.
So I ended updating the wrong files etc.  Overwrote some of my local
stuff and yes you get it broke the datatools.  I'm away on business till
next week.  If one of you could please comment out the offending
direcories in Makefile.am in the datatools directory.  At least that way
other people can still compile it and I can fix it all when I get back.

--
Kind regards
Dwayne Bailey

Obsidian Systems
dwayne@obsidian.co.za     +27-21-448 9265 (work)
+27-21-448 9574 (fax)     +27-83-443 7114 (cell)

"An English-only, or even an English-mainly, policy necessarily condemns
most people, and thus the country as a whole, to a permanent state of
mediocrity, since people are unable to be spontaneous, creative and
self-confident if they cannot use their first language"
         Dr Neville Alexander - 'Where English can Serve but not Empower.'