[Kbabel] KDE 3.1 branch fixes

Marco Wegner dubbleu@web.de
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:34:29 +0100

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 17:02, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply, been working on my system...

> This is a list of things that should be probably backported to BRANCH for
> KDE 3.1.1 (aka KBabel 1.0.1). If you have any other idea, please,
> speak up. There are some items with question marks, since I'm not sure
> about these.

There's this policy "No new features in the branch". I don't know how strict
this is and therefore I don't know about the features like mouse mark
toggeling and cache.

Otherwise I would say 'go ahead'  since we could definitely need the speedups
in the branch as well. It could be a long time before 3.2 will be out.

Sorry no big help here :-(

Marco