[Kbabel] Option to load file in running version?

Bernd Groh bgroh@redhat.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:11:52 +1000

Hi All,

sorry for being extremely inactive so far, but we had simply way too
much to do here. :-(

I've written a couple of scripts though -- in perl -- that do po-related
things and call kbabel when necessary. I've written a script for example
that runs through all the files and opens kbabel, starting with the
first untranslated or fuzzy entry when necessary, and then auto-commits
your processed file, once your done with it (of course, it does an
update before). This saves you from having to look up the status page
and open the changed files manually. However, this would work nicer, if
you could actually load a new file into a running version of kbabel,
rather than having to open a new one. Are there any plans to enable such
option? Or is there some opposition to this?

Cheers,
Bernd

--
Dr. Bernd R. Groh                     Email: bgroh@redhat.com
Translator (German)                   Phone: +61 7 3872 4847

"Everything we know is an illusion, nothing we know is real,
 nothing real we can know, illusion is what we call reality."

        Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer