[Kbabel] KBabelDict and Berkley Database 4.1

Stephan Johach lucardus@onlinehome.de
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:16:26 +0100

Hi!
Am Montag, 11. November 2002 11:38:11 schrieb Stanislav Visnovsky:
> You really need DB II (i.e., 2.x). Berkeley Database is not
> compatible between major versions :-((. This is long-time
> maintanence problem, since a lot of distributions does not
> support DB II directly anymore (for example Red Hat).

Shit! :)

> If you want, you can try to fix Translation Database to work with
> DB 4.x API, I would really appreciate that.

If i had the time ...=20

Never did any programming for linux. MS-DOS, Windows, OS/2 only.

Will see if I can manage to get it running here. This is no promise! :)=20

BTW: No need to cc me, I'm subscribed to the list.

Stephan

--=20
http://www.wormsalt.de