[Kbabel] KBabelDict and Berkley Database 4.1

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky@nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:38:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

You really need DB II (i.e., 2.x). Berkeley Database is not
compatible between major versions :-((. This is long-time
maintanence problem, since a lot of distributions does not
support DB II directly anymore (for example Red Hat).

If you want, you can try to fix Translation Database to work with
DB 4.x API, I would really appreciate that.

Best regards

Stanislav