[Kbabel] Re: Questions About KDE for the Developers

Stanislav Visnovsky visnovsky@nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:42:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> Hi there ..
> first of all .. great work you have done in Kbabel 1.0 .. now here comes the 2
> issues I want to ask about:
> 1- The Arabic Language does not have any plural forms defined for the
> Automatic Plural Forms gussing .. in what file in the Kbabel source you
> define the languages and thier defines number of plural forms ? for Arabic
> there is 4 plural Forms..

You can set this in Settings->Configure KBabel->Identity.

> 2- Is there a command line way to do the rough translation for a file ? We at
> the Arabic Translation team want to rough translate all new files with a
> script .. is there a way to do rough translation from command line ?

No, unfortunately. You can do a batch rough translation from Catalog
Manager. Would be a DCOP call enough?

Best regards

Stanislav

P.S. You can use the KBabel mailing list (cc-ed)