[Kalzium] Use of spectra images in Wikipedia

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 07:34:16 CET 2008

Greetings - I'm the founder of WikiProject Elements on the English Wikipedia, We would like to use your spectra images in our element articles (in all languages) but need to know what license and terms those images can be used under. I assume the images are under a free license especially since the underlying data are public domain (not to mention Kalcium is free software). I searched your list archives and could not find an answer...

Full credit will be given to the Kalcium project on the image description pages for the spectra images.

BTW, we should collaborate on sharing data and images.

-- Daniel Mayer (mav)