[Kalzium] KDE/kdeedu/kalzium/src

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Thu Sep 13 11:48:30 CEST 2007

Alle giovedì 13 settembre 2007, Benoît Jacob ha scritto:
> Btw Carsten and I talked to Johannes about the possibility of rewriting the
> solver in C++, and Johannes was OK, but then Pino objected that this
> rewrite was quite a waste of time ("don't refrain from using CAML just
> because some lousy packagers are too lazy to install CAML (it's only a
> build-time dep).").

Sigh...

I did not object to the rewrite _itself_, but to a rewrite with the _only_
purpuse to avoid distros disabling the solver because of the (build-time
only) dependancy on ocaml/facile.

If you want to rewrite it because:
a) you have plent of time to spend to everything you want
b) knowledge
c) whatever you want
feel free.

--