[Kalzium] KDE/kdeedu/kalzium/src

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Thu Sep 13 11:24:33 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 12 September 2007 18:31, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 12. September 2007 17:18:34 schrieb Benoît Jacob:
> > Thanks Johannes, it's really nice to have you working on these parts of
> > Kalzium :) It's difficult to find maintainers for CaML code.

I once promised Carsten that I'd replace the CaML code with a C++ equation
solver.  However that can't happen before the release of KOffice 2.0.  So can
we make a deal?  You (plural) help me with KChart now, and I'll do that part
after Ko2.0?

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |