[Kalzium] mingw bug

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Thu Nov 1 09:50:17 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this problem; Carsten is currently without internet
conection and I am 150% busy with my day job so we can't do much about it
right now, not mentioning the fact that none of us has a mingw setup to test
with, so a patch from you is most welcome :)

Otherwise, you can be assured that this bug will be automatically solved in
4.1, as we will rely directly on libavogadro as a dependency (instead of
having our own snapshot) and libavogadro probably is/will be well-tested on
many platforms including mingw.

Cheers,

Benoit