[Kalzium] kalzium icon proposal

Alexandr Goncearenco neksa at neksa.net
Sun May 27 21:23:35 CEST 2007

Hi!

On Sunday 27 May 2007, noemie scherer wrote:
> Hello,
> Here are three icon proposals for kalzium :
>  C  : a diamond
> Hg : a thermometer

that's a bit strange to me to see a mercury thermometer with a red liquid.
Red colored thermometers are typically alcohol-based.
You even colored the reservoir in shiny silver, but the tube has red liquid

> Pb : a bullet (this one was not in the idea list)
let's make peace, not bullets!
I can imagine a lead-acid battery, but this seams to be taken by Sb and Li.
But the best could be a fishing-rod with a lead sinker. That's why it is
called plummet/plomb/plombino/plomo (Pb).

nice!
--
With best wishes,
Alexandr Goncearenco