[Kalzium] Fwd: Idea (svg included) about Kalzium periodic table

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Mon Mar 5 16:50:55 CET 2007

Hey List and Karol!

Karol, I am forwarding your email so that it won't be lost, I hope that is ok.

I really like the style of your proposal. To be honest, I am not sure if for
example the artists would only draw the "object" and Kalzium would "add" the
background and the bar with the symbol. Perhaps somebody on this list with
more Qt-fu can answer this question?

I have on issue, though: That table is not based on 40x40 per element but more
like 40x60 or something. That is of course not a bad thing by itself, just a
big change. I am CC'ing Danny Allen because he's quite good with these
things...

Comments?